Since the founding of the company in 1964, we have unceasingly adapted to the changing nature of the world.
For almost 60 years, the company’s management has continually tried to be in advance concerning the trends in our sector.
By constantly questioning and actively studying the situation, we have always overcome the obstacles and have been able to transform the company. From a small French goods transport SME, we have developed Greilsammer into a major enterprise capable of offering global solutions for managing the supply chain.
We provide all our customers with a dedicated contact interface within a reliable and dynamic team.
We commit to respond to all requests as fast as possible providing customers systematically with a response within half a working day.
We work in an international environment and our staff includes qualified employees who speak French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish and most of the languages of Eastern Europe.
Our CSR Policy
Integration of CSR in our strategy and management of risks and opportunities.
- Structured approach,
- Anti-pollution measure for air, water and the land,
- Energy consumption and climate change,
- The circular economy and waste management.
Promoting CSR in the value chain and in our vigilance concerning:
- Forced labour and child labour
- Employment and employer/employee relations and the fundamental workers’ rights.
- Working conditions and the quality of life at work
- Social dialogue
- Health and safety at work
- Human capital development
Challenges arising from practice loyalty:
- Anti-corruption and anti-fraud measures,
- Sustainable relationships with customers, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Trustworthy practices concerning information and contracts,
- Resolving disputes.
To find out more download our
October 2021 CSR Charter
In recent years, our particular sector has been subject to constant change: digitalisation of working methods, regulations in a constant sate of flux, globalisation of commercial exchanges. For all these reasons, Greilsammer has put in place on-going training programmes suited to each person’s sector of activity and specialisation.
Training, whether it is in-house or external training, concerns all employees during their career in our company:
- Regular training for our drivers
- Language training for those in contact with customers. At Greilsammer we are able to converse fluently with you in French, English, German, Polish, Italian, Spanish, etc..
- Management training. Because employees who feel well supported are more productive, happier in their jobs and more committed.
our key figures
Whatever their role in the company, our employees sign up for our values, the values that have built the reputation that Greilsammer enjoys today. A respected and reliable company.
is the corner-stone of our company. We constantly seek our customers’ views, and those of the industry, in order to offer the best choice of services in the market.
If Greilsammer has been able to impose itself in the goods transport marketplace over close to sixty years, and to expand as an international force in the sector, it is thanks to the quality of the service that our customers have come to expect.
We run our company as a responsible corporate citizen, complying with economic and social laws and regulations, and actively working to preserve the environment.
We are today close to 200 dedicated employees who work hand in hand to satisfy the overall company interest. Solidarity and cooperation are the watchwords.