The purpose of this page is to describe in all transparency the rules of implementation of the processing of personal data carried out by Greilsammer, to supervise the conformity of the processing of personal data and to guarantee the respect of the rights of the persons concerned.
Director of publication : Hervé MASCHA
Who are we?
Rue des vergers – 68600 WOLFGANTZEN
Legal form : Sarl
SIRET : 350 627 188 00013 – RCS : 350 627 188 COLMAR
Intra-EU VAT : FR 93 350627188
Code APE : Affrètement et organisation des transports (5229B)
registered capital : 1 236 592 €
The address of our website is : https://www.greilsammer.com/
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All rights of reproduction are reserved for all documents in all forms, including downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations and animated sequences. Any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, by any process whatsoever of the content of the Internet sites managed by GREILSAMMER SAS made without the express written authorisation of the director of the publication is illicit and constitutes a counterfeit and an infringement of the laws in force and the authors, whoever they may be, legal entities or individuals, will be prosecuted for these reasons. The court of COLMAR – FRANCE will have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with these offences.
Any trademarks mentioned on this site are registered by the companies that own them.
Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may change periodically and the changes will be incorporated in new editions.
GREILSAMMER SAS may, at any time, without prior notice, make improvements or changes to the products, programmes or services described on this site.
Photo credit: : GREILSAMMER SAS
hosting and creation
The site is hosted by OVH :
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Design : DriveMyCom
DriveMyCom 21 Allée des peupliers – 33000 Bordeaux / 06 42 10 75 66
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor went to that other site.
GREILSAMMER shall not be held responsible for any damage that may result from accessing or using the Site, including any deterioration or virus that may infect your computer equipment or any other property. It is your responsibility to perform your own virus checks.
Similarly, with regard to the information published on the Site, GREILSAMMER shall not be held responsible for any error or omission. The information contained on the Site has no contractual value and shall therefore not contractually commit GREILSAMMER, the Site having no other purpose than to inform the public about the activities of GREILSAMMER.
Use and transmission of your personal data
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- Request for quotation: the personal data collected is used to interact with customers and prospects. The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest in being able to answer your questions and draw up personalised quotes.
- Recruitment: you can apply for published job offers, or send us an unsolicited application, on the greilsammer.com website on the jobs. In the context of recruitment, the data collected is used to assess the applicant’s suitability for the job offered or the position applied for. This processing is based on pre-contractual measures.
CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
- Identification data such as: surname, first name, telephone number, physical address and e-mail address, CV;
- Website usage data: IP address; browser used; operating system; dates, times and times of connection to the platform; authentication data collected by means of a session cookie; dates, times ;
- Data relating to professional life such as: your CV and cover letter when applying for a job;
Mandatory or optional nature of the data collection :
The compulsory or optional nature of the data is indicated at the time of collection by an asterisk when it is compulsory.
How long your data is stored
In accordance with the legislation and regulations in force, your data is kept for the period strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as described above.
Thus, for :
- Recruitment: the retention period is 2 years from the last contact with the candidate.
- Information and newsletters: customer data is kept for the duration of the commercial relationship plus 3 years for commercial prospecting purposes.
No personal information of the user of the GREILSAMMER.com site is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the hypothesis of the repurchase of GREILSAMMER SAS and its rights would allow the transmission of the aforementioned information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him/her, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer should be sent.
We remind you that you can exercise all your rights by sending your request by post to
The Data Protection Officer
, Rue des Vergers
,68600 WOLFGANTZEN/NEUF BRISACH
CLAIM (COMPLAINT) TO THE CNIL
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights with regard to your data have not been respected, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL.